WJ (1 Viewer)

Meeks

Nitro Member
WJ sets track speed record but is qualified #10 :confused:

He could be doing some real damage if he can get this figured out. I know he's been having this problem for a while just hope he can turn it around soon and make the end of the season a positive!

WJ sets track speed record but is qualified #10 :confused:

He could be doing some real damage if he can get this figured out. I know he's been having this problem for a while just hope he can turn it around soon and make the end of the season a positive!

Compare his 60' to Jeg's-that's his problem

If WJ can get his car to 60ft better I bet you see a difference in his RT. Maybe I am just hoping....

WJ was among the quickest 60' @ Z Max last weekend after rd 1 qualifying. I think he gets a good baseline on his first run and steps it up from there. After rd 1 last week,he was right there with the best of them. They have finally got the car to 60' consistently and I'm sure working to get the car/WJ to react. I don't know how many times his RT are not that bad,it's just the other guy was better. I've seen other guys win with the same or worse RT. Just look @ the first rd race @ Z Max between Connolly and GA,GA had a .043 RT and Connolly had a .047. Even with WJ's .070,he would have beaten either of them. If Yates had either one of these RT,WJ would have beat him. When you're in a slump,all you can do is work your way out of it and hopefully that is close for WJ. WJ doesn't sit in the trailer between rds and hit the practice tree either,he has work to do.:p

Last edited:
I don't know how many times his RT are not that bad,it's just the other guy was better. I've seen other guys win with the same or worse RT.:p

Here are his most recent eight RT's.

It is a stretch to call any of them okay. Most of them are bad. They all resulted in losses, despite the fact that he drives arguably the most powerful car in the class.

Every Sunday before the wife and I watch the races on ESPN2, I say something to the wife like, "I sure hope WJ wins this race." But, unlike some people, I refuse to come on this board and be a homer.

WJ owes nobody anything. He is among the three greatest in his class of all time (along with Glidden and Shepherd). I find it sad that his biggest fan feels he has to constantly make excuses for him.

It is a stretch to call any of them okay. Most of them are bad. They all resulted in losses, despite the fact that he drives arguably the most powerful car in the class.

Every Sunday before the wife and I watch the races on ESPN2, I say something to the wife like, "I sure hope WJ wins this race." But, unlike some people, I refuse to come on this board and be a homer.

WJ owes nobody anything. He is among the three greatest in his class of all time (along with Glidden and Shepherd). I find it sad that his biggest fan feels he has to constantly make excuses for him.

Maybe thats why people are wanting him to get things figured out...we know that he can do it because it is one of the best. We know that he's still got it in him, look at his MPH at every race, it speaks for itself. If I'm not mistaken, he addressed the issues with the car on one telecast and said he was working at it...i wish him luck and hope that he can pull out a few wins before the season is over.

You know Roger,you have been on my case for a while now. If you want to call me a homer,I am,big time. As far as making excuses,just exactly where did I make any in my post and where did I say his RT are "OK"? I simply tried to make the point his RT are a work in progress. The car hasn't 60' very consistent,now it is and I know for a fact they are trying to find out why the car/WJ isn't reacting. How about this,maybe somebody else has been making 60' shots and the car isn't reacting for them either. Call it sad if you like but I will continue stating my opinion if others like it or not. I do not get personal with any posters here and will continue to adhere to that.

Homer... HOmer... HOMer... HOMEr... HOMER!!!

It was nice to meet your wife in North Carolina and tell her I'm sorry for the choice she made about you soooo long ago.

Michael

HOMER,as in Simpson? :D It was good to see you again and I sure could tell you're mom likes your brother more than you.;) I know,I out kicked my coverage when I convinced (lied to) my wife to marry me but she's a very lucky girl don't you think?:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back