WJ Chosen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

There's a stipulation in the rules of the HOF that waive the waiting period of five years retirement if the honoree is age 62 or more.

After all the years and his all contributions to P/S, and drag racing in general, I applaud the HOF for selecting WJ. I also thank Norm Froscher for his lobbying for the inclusion of WJ in the HOF.

WJ may not be at the top of his game right now, but he is still a winner. And, the best thing is, he is still have fun doing it. How many old farts can say that?

Pat

I don't think there are many people as deserving of this honor as WJ. An absolutely brilliant man that knows how to apply his vast wealth of knowledge.

Congrats to WJ! Over the years I've tended more to root against him rather than for him, but this is quite an honor. And he's certainly deserving.

Great to see Warren get such a distinguished award, sad to see him DNQ this weekend. I got mixed emotions when it comes to WJ. I dont particularly root for him, but i'll be the first to admit the pro stock show is alot more interesting when he is in there mixing it up with the front runners. no doubt in my mind this guy is the all time king of pro stock and is well deserving of this award.

jf

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back