Winters Broadcast....... (1 Viewer)

Porkchop

Nitro Member
Overall Id have to give them credit. It looked more old school like in the Diamond P days. Brain did a good job for his first time. Id have to give then an A

Please hang on the line.

Someone will be along shortly too tell you you're wrong. - smiles

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to watch Monday's show yet (hoping I DVRed the right channel), but it sure felt better than last years show. Brian is a refreshing change and his enthusiasm and understanding of drag racing makes a HUGE difference...if I was to pick a nit it would be the stupid bright green overlays in the number graphics. White numbers on a bright green is a really poor choice for readability.
0210191641.jpg

I haven't had a chance to watch Monday's show yet (hoping I DVRed the right channel), but it sure felt better than last years show. Brian is a refreshing change and his enthusiasm and understanding of drag racing makes a HUGE difference...if I was to pick a nit it would be the stupid bright green overlays in the number graphics. White numbers on a bright green is a really poor choice for readability.

Yes, that is serious nit picking......and the picture you posted is not representative of how it looks on TV, that's just a crappy picture. Is the graphic perfect, no, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Mondays coverage much better than qualfying. Evenshowed pro stock,YAAAAY! Except thats short lived,now on tuesdays lol

Yes, that is serious nit picking......and the picture you posted is not representative of how it looks on TV, that's just a crappy picture. Is the graphic perfect, no, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

Um, no. in fact it looks much worse on my Samsung 55" Smart TV, but thanks for assuming what works for you works for everyone else too.

I agree with the white on bright green, other than WINNER you can’t read the small print.
How about black lettering?

Well, nice to see Prudhomme in Montana colors on the starting line. Man I hope he goes to all the races with the team. So cool!

Well, nice to see Prudhomme in Montana colors on the starting line. Man I hope he goes to all the races with the team. So cool!

I cannot say that he will be at ALL the races with the team but after having dinner with him on Saturday night, I can tell you that he is very, very much more engaged in NHRA drag racing than he has been in years. It took all of one qualifying run to reset that hook, deep! Austin will be at all 24, we'll see how many times we can spot Snake.

What in thee world.

Why is Snake having dinner with you? on a Saturday night.

He has dinner with a lot of common folk. I don't see you as one bit a commoner.

- uncommon, not normal, it's as clear as my faucet water.

tumblr_opn8tsnzWS1s9a9yjo1_250.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know the sportsman racing tv schedule,i looked on nhra but only saw mello yello schedule

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back