Winter stuff to chew on (1 Viewer)

i like the idea of ending season earlier. someone else recently added, why not have the C races closer together instead of with 2 week breaks?
maybe run the 1st one, then 2 weeks, then 3 in a row, then 2 weeks to the end (so the CHR can take place)......personally, i'd make pomona 2 the second to last race and
end it all in vegas. vegas is totally becoming a sports town; why not show them that vegas is the new home of the NHRA finals. (move SEMA to still coincide).
and then have the end of year ceremony at some off-the-strip swanky ballroom.

Why not move NHRA to Vegas? I like the idea of the Finals in Vegas, then have SEMA afterward (& maybe a few other shows).

Stevie Fast Jackson could be the next John Force if he moved to F/C. He has the "lip" and the driving skills to back it up. Just saw the article on Comp Plus about the most entertaining driver and Stevie is leading Force (so far).

i like the idea of ending season earlier. someone else recently added, why not have the C races closer together instead of with 2 week breaks?
maybe run the 1st one, then 2 weeks, then 3 in a row, then 2 weeks to the end (so the CHR can take place)......personally, i'd make pomona 2 the second to last race and
end it all in vegas. vegas is totally becoming a sports town; why not show them that vegas is the new home of the NHRA finals. (move SEMA to still coincide).
and then have the end of year ceremony at some off-the-strip swanky ballroom.
the winter is all ready to long .iam going crazy.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back