Winners circle photos - notice anything different? (1 Viewer)

No one in the stands & everyone in winners circle 6' apart. F/C guys had masks. Wonder if crews wore masks working on the cars? The new normal......

I wouldn't think they have to among themselves until there is anyone not a part or the team that makes a point of having to interact. It is like the antibodies test, you don't need the test if you were never exposed to it and you have contact with people who limit their exposure completely. I would say Meyer Racing knows all of their employees and interactions and where everyone has been. Between the 2 TAD's, 20 or so people who are ruled out of having it only need to take precautions around people they do not know about.

Last edited:
Randy Meyer hired our grandson to work on Megans Team. This is the first time he ever has ben to a Drag Race, Randy had him back her up line her up on starting line. I was forced to quit Racing because of my health before he was born but told him a lot about it. He had a blast and being on a winning team made it that much better. From watching the race it look like they were wearing them at the start.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back