Wilkerson on tuning and driving (1 Viewer)

Dubs

Nitro Member
Hey guys

Just wrote my first article on rpm2night about Tim Wilkerson and his many duties during a race weekend. Let me know what you think. If you like it, feel free to give suggestions on future article ideas!

RPM2Night.com

Nice article! I like Tim, he is a good guy. Nice to see the owner/driver/tuner still exists.

Good one Chris. I tell you, RPM2night is one of the first places I go now to get the lastest skinny on the racing world.

My late Mom, who managed the check proccessing dept at a large Mo bank once said that the mark of the good manager is one who can be gone for a few days, and can come back to a smooth running organization. But, she said, (And like Tim states.) You've go to have the right people in place. She wasn't shy about moving people out of the dept if she didn't think they were meeting her expectations. But, when she got someone in place who could to the work, she stayed out of the way and let them do their job. I work for that kind of a boss now, and it's nice.

I like, Chris!

Tim has an awesome team and I'd like to see him win it before he's done.

Can you find out why Wilk switched the 3 round hole injector hat to the 4 square hole hat? (as seen at Pomona)

-or maybe Wilbur (if you read this) can offer insight on this-

That RPM2night site is getting bigger and better all the time.

Last edited:
Chris you did a great job! I sent you some emails, not sure if you've had the chance to read them.

I want everyone to know Chris approached me about doing this story and since rpm2night has no budget, he did it for free!

But, Chris, and I want this to be public knowledge, when the site starts making some money, I will pay you for your time.

It's been amazing so many people have offered help on the site. I really appreciate it!

And Chris feel free to keep coming up with story ideas.

Thanks Chris and thanks to all of you who are visiting the site. I did a little bit of a redesign today. Not sure if I'm getting the hang of html code or not. I may take a class! LOL

JK

It is a great site John and Chris I really liked the Wilk article. Keep up the good work!! :D

Chris you did a great job! I sent you some emails, not sure if you've had the chance to read them.

I want everyone to know Chris approached me about doing this story and since rpm2night has no budget, he did it for free!

But, Chris, and I want this to be public knowledge, when the site starts making some money, I will pay you for your time.

It's been amazing so many people have offered help on the site. I really appreciate it!

And Chris feel free to keep coming up with story ideas.

Thanks Chris and thanks to all of you who are visiting the site. I did a little bit of a redesign today. Not sure if I'm getting the hang of html code or not. I may take a class! LOL

JK

Hey John,

If you ever want an article on comp-let me know-I'll be happy to write one for you. I also think we are going to Chicago for the All-Stars event-I'd be happy to help out with that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back