Wilkerson, Denver to Sonoma (1 Viewer)

I'm wondering how many times you go through this before you decide that bolt on A-arms are worth the extra weight since often a wheelie would require replacement of just the arms instead of the front half of the chassis.

Alan

I'm wondering how many times you go through this before you decide that bolt on A-arms are worth the extra weight since often a wheelie would require replacement of just the arms instead of the front half of the chassis.

Alan

Things that make you go hmmmmmm

I remember that now my brother was in college then and he would bring it back to New York when he visited.

This same friend had a barbershop. The vending machine in it had a kids section (soda) and an adult section (beer). This was back in the late seventies. No way that would fly today.

Alan

Because 1 guy welded them and was successful...then next race another and next race another, you know the drill. LOL. Besides bolts = weight. Stop trying to apply logic, you'll just get a headache

Alan
Good point, probably takes a little longer to do. The top main rail is collapsed at the a-arm intersection, just wonder why it isn't double tubed there, I'm sure Murf has a reason, he's the man.

Remember when you make one area stronger, it creates another area that will fail first. Fail at the a arms or maybe at the motor plate, lesser of 2 evils???????????

loaded up and truckin'
We're gonna do what they say can't be done
We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there
I know the guy who invented that ... and you know you had Coors long before that movie came out... There's alot of cases of beer to fill a chapperal... took me a while to unload...

I know the guy who invented that ... and you know you had Coors long before that movie came out... There's alot of cases of beer to fill a chapperal... took me a while to unload...
And I did a similar stunt with a Dragboat and Van once so full the tires would rub the trailer fenders on some bumps

And I did a similar stunt with a Dragboat and Van once so full the tires would rub the trailer fenders on some bumps
Yea, but, you didn't have to send "Uncle Fonz " out to guide you, to back off of the Hoover Dam because , apparently , the sign that said "trailers and trucks - USE BYPASS.." was correct... The stories from that one trip to CA. could fill an entire wing of an old library... .. and then other people made movies about that shit..;) good times..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back