Wilkerson, Denver to Sonoma (1 Viewer)

Just Paul

Nitro Member
Damn the luck for Tim Wilkerson. Bent up 2 cars in Denver. His 3rd chassis is at Murf's shop in Indiana with nothing more than a cockpit and straight tubes coming off the front. No luxury of having pre-built front halves to put in place like JFR/DSR, they are building this from scratch. The chassis needs to be finished and transported to Somona 2200 miles away, assembled and on the track at least by Saturday. Should be a fun time!
Wilk.jpg

Hopefully, Wilkerson is able to compete this weekend. When the second car hit the ground after the wheelstand it made me cringe.
I keep holding out hope he is going to win again sooner rather than later.

Damn the luck for Tim Wilkerson. Bent up 2 cars in Denver. His 3rd chassis is at Murf's shop in Indiana with nothing more than a cockpit and straight tubes coming off the front. No luxury of having pre-built front halves to put in place like JFR/DSR, they are building this from scratch. The chassis needs to be finished and transported to Somona 2200 miles away, assembled and on the track at least by Saturday. Should be a fun time!
Wilk.jpg
Nobody in the California area that can front half the car that's hurt the least?

Rut Rooo, bad luck for Tim, I really like him and hope he gets a car out there. Maybe JFR or DSR could loan him one..........LOL

Anyone that knows Tim knows this. He will be in Sonoma beyond a shadow of a doubt. No quit in those guys at all. And Murf will get the job done as well.

Thanks for the pictures Paul.
That's amazing progress in just one day.
I'm betting the car will be in Sonoma.

Time for even more derailment.... When my family moved from Illinois to Kansas back in 1980, Coors wasn't distributed East of the Mississippi River. My dad's friend often times asked for my dad to bring Coors with him when we went back to Illinois to visit family. We always joked about Smokey and the Bandit and that my dad was bootlegging.

Time for even more derailment.... When my family moved from Illinois to Kansas back in 1980, Coors wasn't distributed East of the Mississippi River. My dad's friend often times asked for my dad to bring Coors with him when we went back to Illinois to visit family. We always joked about Smokey and the Bandit and that my dad was bootlegging.

I remember that now my brother was in college then and he would bring it back to New York when he visited.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back