Wilkerson and Tony P (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
If the numbers are correct Tim has 1189 points and Tony has 1066, that is a difference of 123, and if that is so the most points Tony can gain at one race is 118 10 fo making qualifing run, 8 for qualifing number 1 and 100 for a win, so Wilk should start the countdown in the number 1 spot, if I am wrong please!!! someone correct me!! If I am not wrong GO WILK!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I sure hope Wilky doesn't fall off! This is 2 first round losses in the last 4 races, if anyone deserves his first championship it's the Got Wilk gang!

Last edited:
I think Wilk has been in test mode for much of the last few races. I know they've been trying some different blowers and seeing what set ups work best for the new chassis/tires.

That being said, I think you're right Mark. Wilk should go into the countdown as #1 which means a 30 point lead instead of a 10 point separation like the other 9 spots.

Technically, you could get 20 points for a record as well so you can't yet say it's official. But when Tim shows up at Indy, that will pretty much lock it down for him.

Alan

Technically, you could get 20 points for a record as well so you can't yet say it's official. But when Tim shows up at Indy, that will pretty much lock it down for him.

Alan

what record? is the NHRA recognizing a 1,000 foot record now? I didn't think they were, and that the 20 points for the national record was not available to the fuel teams right now.

what record? is the NHRA recognizing a 1,000 foot record now? I didn't think they were, and that the 20 points for the national record was not available to the fuel teams right now.

You are correct. I'm used to thinking in terms of 138 point max gain for a race. I will now go sit in the corner with my pointy hat-LOL

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back