Wilkerson and The Residence Inn team up with special Pomona offer for fans (1 Viewer)

Springfield, Ill., November 5, 2008: Championship contender, Tim Wilkerson announced that The Residence Inn by Marriott-Ontario Airport will be an associate sponsor on his Levi, Ray & Shoup Funny Car for the 44th annual Automobile Club of Southern California Finals, November 13 – 16 and the 49th annual NHRA Winternationals, February 5 – 8, 2009. To commemorate the partnership, the hotel will be offering a NHRA package special to fans and will be hosting a Tim Wilkerson Fan Appreciation Night.

The Residence Inn is offering all NHRA race fans and Tim Wilkerson fans a special package for each race at the rate of $199.00 per night, which includes general admission for the race.

The Tim Wilkerson Fan Appreciation Night will be held at the hotel on Friday, November 14 from 7:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. There will be free snacks and beverages available for all fans.

“I think this is a great deal,” said Wilkerson. “It’s a great hotel and it’s close to the track. It can’t get any better than that.

“I feel honored that they are holding an autograph session for me. I want to invite everyone to come out and join us for an evening of fun. And then please support me at the track as I run for the championship.”

The Residence Inn by Marriott – Ontario Airport is conveniently located off Interstate 10, just nine miles from the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. It’s located at 2025 Convention Center Way, Ontario, Calif. Mention you’re a Tim Wilkerson fan when making a reservation at (909) 937-6788 or Ontario Hotels: RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT® ONTARIO AIRPORT HOTEL Ontario California

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back