Wild Horse Testing? (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Read that Wild Horse will do the annual testing from Jan 29 - Feb 1. Does anyone know if it will be open to the public? Thanks.

I wonder if DSR will skip it again, unless they have new things that need tests. Sponsorship aside, I hope Tony runs at least 1 event this year. I am 100% surprised he didn't run Indy on his dime.

A lot of moving parts involved in that Cliff. But, I'm sure you'll hear something sooner than later about the test session either way.

I hope it is opened to the public this year. The reason they gave last year that they were doing construction on the facility was a farce and from multiple people I talked to, the track was worried about gate sales taking a hit for the nationals. The test session was a great way to get a casual or first time fan to experience a fuel car and more often then not when I took someone to the test they came back a month later for the nationals.

The folks from Total Venue Concepts are onsite to start the smoothing out process. Grinding concrete to 330' in both lanes. Will make a HUGE difference for all cars.

Saw on facebook and confirmed with a couple people but it sounds like preseason testing has been moved to Vegas but will still run Super Bowl weekend.

could go to nhra testing saturday afternoon. hit the vegas knights hockey game at 5pm. lose a bunch of money after that, then wake up and bet what you
have left on the superbowl........now that's the 'spirit of las vegas'......rip gary.

I’m in Vegas for the SB that weekend. I guess my Saturday plans are now set. Probably cheaper to rent a car for the weekend than to take Uber to and from the race track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back