Why would I run a Pro car when I could make a million bracket racing? (1 Viewer)

And he came back on Sunday and won the $100K race in someone else's car. Dude is bad ass. Killer reaction times and super consistent cars.

Congrats to him. Running those cars is no easy task, but quite frankly I'd be bored outta my mind. No thanks.
Same...as a fan, no thanks.

Was the actual payout $1.1MM or was that the total payout? I didn't see a breakdown.

In other words were there ~500 racers who got zero?

Was the actual payout $1.1MM or was that the total payout? I didn't see a breakdown.

See below payout structure:

1594042220324.png

Attachments

• 1594042218316.png
    1594042218316.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 16
Wow nice payouts.

Kind of chuckled at the fine print....winner may be subject to teardown and polygraph test!

The split was at the quarters of dragster and door is what I heard.

Why are you working when you can make millions playing golf? Or Poker? Or Fishing? Hell, anybody can do all of those things and win can't they?

Congrats to Steve, he's a Bad A$$!

Alan

Why are you working when you can make millions playing golf? Or Poker? Or Fishing? Hell, anybody can do all of those things and win can't they?

Congrats to Steve, he's a Bad A$$!

Alan
Alan (or anyone else), why didn't we see any of the pros like Jeg, Dave Connolly in there? Were they not allowed or did they not do well. I admit I'm not very informed on sportsman racing but I was surprised to not see any pro names I recognized.

I am definitely going to go race for a million dollars.
I just need to start with 2 million... ~:)~
I agree with Alan, Steve Sisko is a bad ass.

Brian, all of the Jegs organization was at the race and they were the sponsor so probably the reason they didnt race

Alan (or anyone else), why didn't we see any of the pros like Jeg, Dave Connolly in there? Were they not allowed or did they not do well. I admit I'm not very informed on sportsman racing but I was surprised to not see any pro names I recognized.

Can't give you a complete list but, Jeggie and Shawn Langdon were both there.

Alan

If you're that good and could just win it whenever you want, why haven't you yet? Why aren't you out there every year winning it back to back to back? You speak as if you could just go out there and win it whenever. So why haven't you if you could just win a million as easily as you say?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back