Whit Bazemore........ (1 Viewer)

force fan

Nitro Member
Did I here Paul and Mike right? Baze is comin' back? If this is true, I hope it is in a Funny Car!!!!!!!! That would make Hip smile down from heaven!!!!:D

Did I here Paul and Mike right? Baze is comin' back? If this is true, I hope it is in a Funny Car!!!!!!!! That would make Hip smile down from heaven!!!!:D

Lynn, what I think Whit is doing is joing the ESPN2 Team as a pit reporter again. Pretty sure that was what Paul Page was referring to. He will be helping out in Seattle, and probably having to drive to the track seeing as he is not that far away in Bend, OR.

Lynn, what I think Whit is doing is joing the ESPN2 Team as a pit reporter again. Pretty sure that was what Paul Page was referring to. He will be helping out in Seattle, and probably having to drive to the track seeing as he is not that far away in Bend, OR.

I would rather see him in a FC but I would settle for reporter as long as he does an interview with Force and Cappsie:D:eek:. Oh, and thanks for the clarification, Kurt.

He's in Bend now? I thought he had moved to Eugene. :confused:

He got out of Eugene after a home purchase went bad. Not sure what went down exactly but they got out of Eugene and found a home in Bend, which is a very cool (colder too ;) ) place from what I hear. It is at the base of Mt. Batchelor, a nice ski area. Whit & family have been there at least a year now.

He got out of Eugene after a home purchase went bad. Not sure what went down exactly but they got out of Eugene and found a home in Bend, which is a very cool (colder too ;) ) place from what I hear. It is at the base of Mt. Batchelor, a nice ski area.
Oh, I've been there several times, and you're right, it is very nice. Before housing prices went haywire it was one of the priciest places in Oregon. Mt. Bachelor and Three Sisters aren't too far away either. Very beautiful area of the state for sure.

before him to be back in a ride but however he's there will be a good thing

before him to be back in a ride but however he's there will be a good thing

You are right there PJ, for whatever reason, It will be good to have Whit back at the track, and I'm with you, it would be better if Whit was back in a ride. Kinda funny that peeps don't understand Whit Shorthand...
And it's kinda scary that I understood what you said....

d'kid

The fact that Whit isn't driving a Fuel Funny Car is sad state of affairs. It would be great to see him as a pit reporter once again, but so much better to see him in a drivers suit as the pilot of a funny car racing John Force.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back