What music do you listen to? (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
When I wake up & go to bed l listen to a local radio station in England. Apart from watching TV l listen to the music on my iPod Nano, l bought one 2 months ago as my iPod Classic wasn't working. Here's a list of the artistes & groups l listen to, the numbers in brackets are the total for each artiste & group that l have on my iPod:

ARTISTES ON IPOD WITH 10+ SONGS​

AC/DC(37) – ANIMALS(11) – ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL(11) - BEACH BOYS(61) – BEATLES(15) – BON JOVI(19) - BRYAN ADAMS(23) – BUDDY HOLLY(19) – CARPENTERS(22) - CLIFF RICHARD AND THE SHADOWS(12) – CRYSTAL GAYLE(21) - DAVE EDMUNDS(11) - DEEP PURPLE(17) – DEF LEPPARD(19) –DIRE STRAITS(10) – DIXIE CHICKS(14) - DOOBIE BROS(10) – DUSTY SPRINGFIELD(14) – EAGLES(13) – ELO(11) – ELVIS PRESLEY(14) – EVERLY BROS(17) - FOREIGNER(11) – FOUR TOPS(11) - GARTH BROOKS(13) - GLENN FREY(10) – GLORIA ESTEFAN(14) - HEART(23) – HOLLIES(16) – JOURNEY(40) – JUDAS PRIEST(20) – KINKS(23) – LED ZEP(24) - LITTLE RICHARD(11) – MAGNUM(13) – MAMAS & PAPAS(17) – NEIL DIAMOND(13) - PAT BENATAR(15) – QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS(33) – RAINBOW(13) – ROLLING STONES(32) - ROY ORBISON(10) – SCORPIONS(14) – SEARCHERS(16) – SHADOWS(60) - SHANIA TWAIN(31) – SIMON & GARFUNKEL(16) – STATUS QUO(53) – STYX(13) – SUPREMES(19) - TEMPTATIONS(13) -THIN LIZZY(33) – THUNDER(21) – TOM PETTY(46) - TOTO(45) –VAN HALEN(49) – WHITESNAKE(29) – THE WHO(34) – 10CC(15)​

Cool to see Whitesnake (and Deep Purple) on your list...David Coverdale is a killer singer and Doug Aldrich/Reb Beach are way underrated guitarists!

I've never had an iPod, I prefer to collect CD's with their jewel cases and liner notes.:D Recently I have been listening to a lot of technical metal, country, and electronic/ambient music. Also most anything with extremely talented musicians.

Some of my favorites:

Veil of Maya
Last Chance to Reason
Dream Theater
The Faceless
Porcupine Tree
Between the Buried and Me
Kacey Musgraves
Eric Church
Animals as Leaders
Chiodos
Dillinger Escape Plan
Transatlantic
Pat Metheny
Planet X
Al DiMeola
Nathaniel Townsley Trio
In Flames
Tommy Emmanuel
Return to Forever
Steve Vai
Opeth
Born of Osiris

l'm going to see Whitesnake in concert on 23 May, also on the bill are Journey & Thunder. In June l've got tickets to see The Who, only 7 rows from the stage. For me The Who are the best band live. Here's the link to Whitesnake's website Whitesnake Official Site

Those sound like some awesome shows. Arnel Pineda is a pretty decent Steve Perry replacement in Journey. Have you seen Whitesnake's 2006 dvd "Live In the Still of the Night"? They open the show with Burn ( my all time favorite Deep Purple song). It'd be cool if they play some old Purple tunes at your show! :cool:

Corey- are you into Coheed and Cambria? Their last two releases are pretty amazing, both from a musical and storyline aspect...

Corey- are you into Coheed and Cambria? Their last two releases are pretty amazing, both from a musical and storyline aspect...

Yes sir! I do have "The Afterman, Ascension", but haven't purchased "Descension" yet. I think my personal favorite Coheed album is "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3". Now that you mention it, I think I will listen to "Ascension" on my way into work tomorrow.

Have you ever listened to a band called "3" from upstate NY? Josh Eppard was their drummer before joining Coheed and Cambria. I had never heard of "3" when I saw them open for Porcupine Tree, and was completely blown away.

3 - The Word is Born of Flame and The End is Begun - YouTube

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back