Well, I assumend wrong! (1 Viewer)

Pro-Stock on the hill!!! Team DSR has nothing to be ashamed of, considering the size of the undertaking!! Tomorrow will certainly be interesting...and fun!

Doesn't supprise me at all. I still can't see driving for DSR as a disadvantage. Being a new team anywhere is learning curve.
Looks like they learned quick.
Larry 00 in another life!

go EE!
this may sound a little harsh but here goes!:rolleyes:
what do you make of this as a driver in the same camp and same class?
you been running all year and are struggling and they bring in the new shoe and they qualify first time out?:eek:
that has got to hurt some feeling or something?
i think EE and richie will make a awsome team for don and hope them good luck today!

Terry,
Ah, couldn't had said it better, Cream always rises to the top :D Don't get me wrong, I like the kid in the Red car. But, for EE to qual in a car, with a blocked up clutch peddle, ect... guess the car don't fit ain't really a prob. JMHO

Well put as an observation there Terry.
Nothing wrong with that?
You don't get as far as EE without talent and GE seems to handle the bumps very well.
I'll like seeing her giving the guys fits in an already tight field.
That said its GO YATES/ GRUMP ! The Man's a legend!

RC?
WB?
Disagree?
move along folks
Nothing to see
Double E
vs
SC
That's one
I'd like to SEE

Oh my gawd... I'm a poet shoot me now

Glad to see Erica showin Shaun how its done. :D Would be nice to see her go some rounds today.

i dont know him and he is most likly a good guy but, after 13 races and he raced on sunday once maybe a p/s car is beyond him. no shame in that, not everyone can. no way i could do a burn out let alone drive a pass in one and with E.E getting in what are you going to think now? by the way i have to say elmer, i meen paul page did a fairly good job, ya think? use to be yankinatank

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back