We don't have to use our real names now? (1 Viewer)

Crazy

Nitro Member
Just saw a member using goose78. I'm pretty sure that is not a given name. Just wondering.

Tony you’re right, I just saw 2 different members online with a nickname (T K) (SScrewchief?) and they also just joined in the past month.

I am signed in. It was in the members. Now I see this: https://nitromater.com/members/wally.10667/ Just "Wally"
Tony you’re right, I just saw 2 different members online with a nickname (T K) (SScrewchief?) and they also just joined in the past month.
I verify every name that signs up. So if someone doesn’t follow the signup procedures I change there name when they verify through email or private message. Hope this helps.

Anyone can signup with any name. If they choose to participate in our forum they have to verify there real name. Each and everyone of you has gone through this process. So from time to time you will see people signup not using there name. If you see someone posting without using there real name, then that would be something to report.

Thanks
Shannon

Shannon and PJ have done an awesome job with this Forum. Like Shannon says anyone can enter with real or fake name, I think it comes out fairly quick if someone is trueful by the way they write post and reactions from real maters. Keep up the good work Shannon.

Sorry Ray I am a real old man that believes a shot or two of Jack a day will keep doc away.
Breakfast of Beginners JR. love it -

At first, I thought Tony D has to be a bad detective, a duck hunter, or maybe even a exotic rock collector.
But I have seen this many times as well. So I looked, and there are 13 names alone a-d before my pop tarted and Shannon answered the question which I still think is not playing by the book. I can't google snagletooth436#4X4.

- not a cop or snitch just notice outta whack stuff.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back