Watch the March Meet from home (1 Viewer)

glofria

Nitro Member
For those of you who can't make it to this years March Meet,BangShift.com will be live streaming it from trackside with live audio from the tower. If I wasn't going to be there already, I'd be watching it. Check back with them next week for some great photo highlights and continous streaming too.

Bang Shift : Event Coverage : Drag Races : Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

And for those of you who plan on going, if you can pull yourself away from the nitro pits come on by the A/GS pits and see how the other side do their thang. Would like to put faces to names.

Gino Ofria
VHS Racing A/GS 3638
White '57 Bel-Air

Gino, thanks for spreading the word!

Chad gets the fun job of running the camera, I get to stay home at mission control in the snow. :mad: :D

Gino, thanks for spreading the word!

Chad gets the fun job of running the camera, I get to stay home at mission control in the snow. :mad: :D

My plesure, you guys did such a great job last year at the reunion. And to show my appreciation, I'll BA the camera...as often as I can.:D

For those of you who can't make it to this years March Meet,BangShift.com will be live streaming it from trackside with live audio from the tower. If I wasn't going to be there already, I'd be watching it. Check back with them next week for some great photo highlights and continous streaming too.

Bang Shift : Event Coverage : Drag Races : Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

Cool deal and I won't have to stand in line for the toilets or drink that swill called Buttwiper.

Thanks Chad, Daphne and Bangshift.com, The Little Lizard will be on line starting late Friday doing on line interactive chat commentary during the live video just like last years California Hot Rod Reunion arrangement.

:);)

The March Meet, BangShift.com Live Streaming Chat is now up and operational, at the link Gino provided above. They have some old videos up and playing until Friday's action which starts at 9:30 A.M., you can chat currently as of now.

;):)

Just one very simple question. What's the rain out policy at this event?
Does everyone hang out for Monday, Tuesday, etc?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back