Want To Race Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

jpee

Nitro Member
A friend of mine wants to race Pro Stock... he was looking for a sponsor.. & a company showed some interest... only problem is the company is Dairy Queen & they want their initials DQ on the side of the car :(

Last edited:
Don't know if that's a joke or not, but depending on the amount of $$$ involved in a possible DQ sponosorship, I'd put it all over the ride. Atleast if he does dq he can still colorfully plug away.

Send them my way. I will cover it with hot fudge, whipped cream and nuts if they want.

wtf

confused: is this thread supposed to be funny ? if the car is painted up with the big DQ logo on the front and side , why would anyone confuse it with anything else?:confused: so how about telling us why your friend is having problems. i think his only problem is you letting out info that could end his deal before the ink has a chance to dry.

Last edited:
confused: is this thread supposed to be funny ? if the car is painted up with the big DQ logo on the front and side , why would anyone confuse it with anything else?:confused: so how about telling us why your friend is having problems. i think his only problem is you letting out info that could end his deal before the ink has a chance to dry.

Bruce don't go getting upset about it... He "WAS" talking to them.. the deal did not go through, so I posted it here thinking it would get a laugh,, with the
DQ on the side I saw humor in it... IF the deal was still in the works, I would not even have brought it up...

Bruce don't go getting upset about it... He "WAS" talking to them.. the deal did not go through, so I posted it here thinking it would get a laugh,, with the
DQ on the side I saw humor in it... IF the deal was still in the works, I would not even have brought it up...

JP...IF DQ was still thinking about sponsoring somebody maybe they wouldnt think that their name was going to be so humurous on the side of somebodies car. Saying to a buddy while you are bs'ing is one thing, putting it on the internet for everyone to read could be another story. I am not ragging at ya...just playing devils advocate.

Bob

JP...IF....Saying to a buddy while you are bs'ing is one thing, putting it on the internet for everyone to read could be another story. I am not ragging at ya...just playing devils advocate.
Bob

a good point, but to flip the coin; yesterday DQ was not a 'potential sponsor'
subject here on the 'mater'. Humorous or not, today it is.
Humor today, maybe a serious sponsor tomorrow?
Keep talking to them.
A DQ stand in the pits sounds somewhat lucrative to me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back