Waiting for racing! (1 Viewer)

Blocked kick, kneel down, now let's see some burnouts!

Allow us Marylanders to rejoice! Now, let's see some NITRO!!

It was much better watching the LONGHORNS squeeze out a WIN over the Red Raiders !!!!!! Thanks for the delay ESPN !:) :) :D

I was hoping the game went into OT....

I knew the races were already going to get delayed,so my evening was going to be in front of the tube anyway.

Oh for pete sakes!
You know by now Rich, there`s always a thread started every time the drags are delayed...doesn`t matter if we still got see the entire Shootout and qualifying shows, people are going to be pissed if ESPN doesn`t interrupt the end of college football. After all, NHRA is so much more of a cash cow for ESPN than college football is!

The "game"

Hey Jim, What's Going To Happen Next Weekend When Your "vols" Meet My "tigers" From Lsu?????????????????.

Well with all the explosions and delays for clean ups here yesterday at the track, we probably weren't done with the qualifying runs anyway for the show to start on time. I spent six hours at LVMS yesterday. I am starting to see the advantage of the tape delay.

And thanks to a super comp wreck before the semi finals for the fuel cars, it looks like we're running a little long. The schedule says the track is supposed to be secure at 4 pm PST, but since I am still watching sportsman semis, it may be a bit before things wrap up here.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back