Vegas - How many JFR cars? (1 Viewer)

All four that I saw during the test. Phil Burkhart in Johns Car, Ashley and
Robert in their cars and Zippy in a fourth car.
BK

Welcome aboard Bob! I would like to see all four of Force's cars running in Vegas for Zippy to get his seat time, to have more cars capable of downing the competition and for the fans that pay to attend.

at 19:12 seconds Quote;" We went and scrapped the cars and built new ones"!!! Interesting.

As much as I like and respect mike neff, he CAN NOT be ready for Side by Side Competition at a national event yet! How many runs does he have in that Ford Funny Car...8..maybe 9? A Competition license gives them the privlage of driving one of these cars in competition, but common sense should tell JFR that more seat time, on single runs would be the right thing to do! Mike Neff will do very well, NEXT SEASON!

Just my opinion.....I could be wrong!

Timmah!

T-Minus 14 hours till vegas!!

T-Minus 14 hours 31 minutes till In-N-Out Burger!!:D

T-Minus 14 hours 31 minutes till In-N-Out Burger!!:D

Man... here I was taking a quick break from cramming before a test in 6 hours, catching up on news and you have to throw in In-N-Out... Now I won't be able to study thinking about those perfect burgers!

Timmah, when I get a grade thats less than par I will hold you accountable... ;)

CJ Curtsinger

LAtest INFO - Vegas - How many JFR cars?

Looks like John has only cleared Robert to drive in Vegas. Ashley, Phil, and Mike are awaiting orders to see who will be running. ALL four team are there, ready to run if cleared by John and the crew chiefs

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back