Vegas free coverage (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Thx for thr free coverage! But glad im not paying for it,sound of the cars is horrible,can just hear them,of course the annoncers are heard very well and loud,should be the other way around lol.

I pay for it and have no regrets. $100 for the full year, well worth the $$$$. I was listening on my phone and didn't notice any of the things you mention, maybe your hearing is going away?

Thx for thr free coverage! But glad im not paying for it,sound of the cars is horrible,can just hear them,of course the annoncers are heard very well and loud,should be the other way around lol.
What you saw and heard was the Fox TV guys. The real NHRA,TV is Alan Reinhart from the tower talking to the crowd just like if you were at the track.

What you saw and heard was the Fox TV guys. The real NHRA,TV is Alan Reinhart from the tower talking to the crowd just like if you were at the track.
The sound of the cars didnt change between the 2. I guess i just wanna hear the cars instead of people talking,if they had a mute version of the announcers id def be in!

I pay for it and have no regrets. $100 for the full year, well worth the $$$$. I was listening on my phone and didn't notice any of the things you mention, maybe your hearing is going away?
Nope not losing my hearing,I have great hearing or I wouldnt hear the yapping lol

Jeremy,
That is feature we are very interested in providing. That is, allowing the user to turn on and off tracks as they desire.
Thanks for the feedback.

Jeremy,
That is feature we are very interested in providing. That is, allowing the user to turn on and off tracks as they desire.
Thanks for the feedback.
I would subscribe in a heartbeat if we could turn off announcers and just hear the cars with pop ups of et and mph!

Another debate of ours. How much compulink data does the user want to see? Differs person to person.

Im fine with just et and mph,if more provided then great, thats just me tho

This discussion has been ongoing all year long. This year has been the worst of all the years so far, as far as the sound of the cars. I have a great 7.2 sound system in my Great Room. The engine sounds are barely audible. When they switch to Jason or Joe, the screaming is so loud I've had people come from other parts of the house to see what the hell was going on, and to ask me to turn it down.

In my opinion, these issues have become a theme in all of sports. These announcers have somehow been led to believe they are the stars of the broadcasts. Not the games, or in this case, not the cars or races themselves. Shame on all the Producers in sports television that have allowed the egos of the on air "personalities" to take away from what really made us tune in, the event itself.

This discussion has been ongoing all year long. This year has been the worst of all the years so far, as far as the sound of the cars. I have a great 7.2 sound system in my Great Room. The engine sounds are barely audible. When they switch to Jason or Joe, the screaming is so loud I've had people come from other parts of the house to see what the hell was going on, and to ask me to turn it down.

In my opinion, these issues have become a theme in all of sports. These announcers have somehow been led to believe they are the stars of the broadcasts. Not the games, or in this case, not the cars or races themselves. Shame on all the Producers in sports television that have allowed the egos of the on air "personalities" to take away from what really made us tune in, the event itself.
Yea these announcers actually think we want to hear them instead of the cars,sad. Im not paying a dime until this changes

Yea these announcers actually think we want to hear them instead of the cars,sad. Im not paying a dime until this changes
speaking of announcers, i paid for a subscription so that i didn’t have to hear the Fox Sports announcers. yet in Vegas, there they were, stuttering along.
as far as the sound goes, NHRA & FS need to go back many years and listen to how the Nashville Network which i believe turned into Speed TV did it. imagine that, a country western tv station that got it right 🥴

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back