Vance & Hines Racing (1 Viewer)

Hate seeing anyone yanked from their ride. Especially when you have the accomplishments that she has. I don't agree with the decision but she has struggled and that makes it hard to argue against.

Gonna be interesting to see where she ends up. WAR? Might be out in right field but MSR?

Hate seeing anyone yanked from their ride. Especially when you have the accomplishments that she has. I don't agree with the decision but she has struggled and that makes it hard to argue against.

Gonna be interesting to see where she ends up. WAR? Might be out in right field but MSR?
I agree it's possible about WAR now that Karen Stoffer is stepping away. Seems like there might be a seat available. Silly season continues.

V&H I’m sure is a high pressure place to be. Once the pressure gets in your head it’s tough. (Just my opinion btw) Hopefully she lands at a place that’s competitive and has some fun along the way. WAR would seem like a perfect fit from the outside.

Not surprised at this. She was on a championship quality bike particularly this year and her starting line demons were there all season. She's a legend in PSM but is going to have to show that she can still consistently handle the starting line before she gets another quality ride IMO. Wish her the very best.

I spent 15-20 minutes chatting with Angelle following her loss in Vegas. She had no contract to continue with either Mission or Vance and Hines after Pomona. She was well aware that Pomona could be her final race with the team and was hoping to end on a high note. Unfortunately it didn’t happen and she is without a ride at this point. It is highly unlikely we will see her racing in 2023 unless she can secure enough funding to continue her career.

Unless another rider brings some funding to Vance and Hines racing, it will either be a one bike effort or possibly the return of Andrew Hines. I didn’t know prior to my conversation with Angelle, that V&H no longer owns the V&H business. They own V&H racing and that’s it. From their press release, it sounds like Mission will remain on board for 2023 so at least they will be fielding a bike with Eddie.

Angelle had a tough ending to her 2022 season. She went from being confident on the tree to doubting herself. She knew she had to get her head straight but the more she pressed the worse it got. If you start to doubt your ability to do something, it start to snowball at the point you can’t immediately fix it. She will be back at some point better than ever,

That's a shame. She appeared to get into her head too much this season which cost them several rounds.

Hope to see her bounce back with a new team.

She had one of the bikes to beat. I feel bad. However, she threw it away at the tree too many times.

Was sort of expecting this. The bike was much better than the results. As we age in any sport, it begins to become more of a mental struggle. Wondering if that was their last win, racing against younger, talented drivers wanting to take a shot at defeating (in some instances) their idols. It takes a toll. In a sport where thousandths are coveted, mental errors become more evident.

Jianna and dad probably will not move their funding over to that team, however it would be a smart move. Their bike never performed at the level of Matt & Angie's.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back