Vance and hines (1 Viewer)

dave

Nitro Member
Wow Andrew Hines just goes 6.81. If he can go 88 that 81 will be new nat record. Great job to the Vance and Hines group.

Last edited:
Looks like the throttle stop is finally off the thing. I got a feeling we will see it in the 70's by season's end.

Congrats to the Screaming Eagle V&H team. I had to pick my jaw off of the ground when I saw an .81 pop up on the board. Something tells me the team has been working hard to peak during the Countdown and we are about to see an old fashion butt beating.

Congrats to the Screaming Eagle V&H team. I had to pick my jaw off of the ground when I saw an .81 pop up on the board. Something tells me the team has been working hard to peak during the Countdown and we are about to see an old fashion butt beating.

For sure!!!
Plus with the stupid crapdown, there was no reason to go for the record before Indy & throw those 20 points away! :D:D:D

Congrats to the entire team!!!

Looks like the throttle stop is finally off the thing.
Yep, time to stop sandbagging again. :rolleyes:

I got a feeling we will see it in the 70's by season's end.
Same here.

More fuel for the fire: PSM RIDERS FEAR CLASS PARITY OFF AGAIN
Blake Gann also is miffed why no other Pro Stock Motorcycle racer, except Andrew Hines and Krawiec, can utilize Harley-Davidson parts.

“Anybody that does a Suzuki cylinder head, for example, you have to have X amount of heads and parts available to the public,” Gann said. “Even though you do not have to have them make as much horsepower as what you’re running, you have to have that part available to your competitor. But, you can’t buy a V-Rod. The engines that are in their Screamin’ Eagles bikes are billet one-off engines made at their shop (in Brownsburg, Ind.). You can’t buy cylinder heads, you can’t buy a cylinder, and you can’t buy a set of engine cases. There’s not one piece of that motor bike that’s available to public or a competitor. Period. So, how is that fair?”
Be sure to read the next several paragraphs on Gann explaining the BS he went through with his cylinder head program and how NHRA screwed him.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back