? US AA/FAs coming to race in England in 2007 (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
There are ? four US Fuel Altereds coming to England in 2007 to race at Santa Pod Raceway. They ran at the 2005 Goodwood festival Of Speed, the AA/FAs were Pure Heaven, Pure Hell, Rat Trap & The Bradford Bros. At Goodwood it's only a one track road so they could only run one at a time.

Does anyone know who is coming and when they are coming? ls it right that Pure Hell doesn't run anymore!!

Pure Hell will run in 2007. I hear there will be match ups with Pure Heaven.

ALso - spoke to Ron Hope at PRI in Orlando a few weeks back and asked about the Europe tour in 2007. He said they are still working on the details.

Michelle thanks for that, earlier this year on Drag Racing Online they said that Rat Trap & Nanook would also be running.

How much do they pay and how long will they hold up the and went is it? MOUSIE PS: We haven't been asked.

I received this email from "Mousie" Marcellus, owner of "The Winged Express" Fuel Altered, does anyone know who is organising this European event, if you do please send me their website or email address privately and l'll pass it onto "Mousie"

Thanks.
John.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back