Update from NHRA.TV (2 Viewers)

I use the ROKU too. Sound syncing is always off. I have learned to automatically fast forward as soon as I turn it on. It's crazy in this day and age you have to have a ritual in place to turn on a program. If you don't, you may not actually be watching live.

I got All Access/NHRA.TV so I wouldn't have to watch the actual TV telecast. I see much more actual racing than the TV show ever shows. This way I can watch the racing I want to watch, as opposed to the racing and all the other fluff, they think I want to watch.

I use Roku and it's been ok the last 2 races. Sound syncing can be off and I have to remember it's not live when I turn it on, I need to fast forward to the event. But it's ok now. The first 2 races sucked and getting something back for that would have been nice.

On the downside, I haven't watched the actual TV telecast since Pomona. I wonder if streaming makes up for loss of viewers the other way for them.
And now no volume on the website app or Roku! This is what gets extremely frustrating!
You charge for a product all the quirks should be resolved don’t you think?
It would be one thing if it was a once in a while occurrence but it seems every race it’s always something! For example like you mentioned when using Roku you have to forward it to get to the current action but on the website or app on your phone all you do is click and it immediately takes you to the current action! It shouldn’t be that way!

And now no volume on the website app or Roku! This is what gets extremely frustrating!
You charge for a product all the quirks should be resolved don’t you think?
It would be one thing if it was a once in a while occurrence but it seems every race it’s always something! For example like you mentioned when using Roku you have to forward it to get to the current action but on the website or app on your phone all you do is click and it immediately takes you to the current action! It shouldn’t be that way!
I think that fast forward thing we have to do, was a quick way to program being able to rewind and pause. A bit clunky but now that I know it, it's not a huge deal

I actually like the fact that you have to fast forward. If I come in after the race has started, I don't have to worry about seeing something live that lets me know what happened previously. That way I can go back and watch what I want, FF through what I don't want to watch and not worry about "Spoiler Alerting" myself!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

There is an new IOS update to the app - :)

What's New:
- Added push notifications
- General UI umprovements

What's Fixed:
- Improved video playback
- Fixed issues with the audio only player

There is an new IOS update to the app - :)

What's New:
- Added push notifications
- General UI umprovements

What's Fixed:
- Improved video playback
- Fixed issues with the audio only player

So the update is for an iPhone!
Roku has a lot of problems and now it’s no longer live it’s delayed a round!
If it stays that way I will not renew next year!

So the update is for an iPhone!
Roku has a lot of problems and now it’s no longer live it’s delayed a round!
If it stays that way I will not renew next year!

You can't watch live on Roku anymore? If this is true, I will not renew next year either. Nor will I watch anymore this year. I bought this so I could watch all the racing live.

Me too. I will wait until they have all the bugs worked out.
If you like Sportsman racing you're missing out on a lot of good racing. I have issues at times also but it's stilLa great value for what you get, Hell just try it for a weekend at one of your favorite races and find out for yourself.

You can't watch live on Roku anymore? If this is true, I will not renew next year either. Nor will I watch anymore this year. I bought this so I could watch all the racing live.
If you have internet on your TV then you can get NHRA.TV.

Anybody know when there will be an app for iPad minis? Tried to download and said wasn’t compatible with iPad. Thanks in advance.

Anybody know when there will be an app for iPad minis? Tried to download and said wasn’t compatible with iPad. Thanks in advance.
Not sure what you downloaded, but I have the app on the iPad and it's fine.

I don't like how the camera angles so much for sportsman from event to event. This week there was no finish line, somewhere down track you went to end of the raceway point of view. Part of the fun in in those classes is seeing someone get run down or attempted to.

If you have internet on your TV then you can get NHRA.TV.

I don't have internet on my tv in the garage. I prefer to use the ROKU. There is no reason it should be delayed on the ROKU. It's never been before. I have been a subscriber since day 1, putting up with all the crap that has come with it. But this will be it for me. If I can't watch live through ROKU, I'm done with this and probably done with NHRA in general. I can't understand why this organization seems to try so hard to chase off its most ardent supporters.

Sonoma was no longer delayed coverage! I sent them a ticket after Denver so I guess they got the message!
Apparently they got swamped with tickets!
To all the people who said they have the app on their iPhone or iPad we aren’t talking about that we are talking about Roku!
It ticked me off because I want what I paid for as a customer and for the people who think we are whining are idiots!
We are customers and we expect to get what we paid for as any customer would!

Well they have done a tremendous job today. They washed out round 2 of pro stock and some of round 2 of top fuel. It says "We are experiencing technical difficulities". This has been going on all day. This is the worst broadcast I have ever seen. What does it take for them to get their s##t together and give us the broadcast we pay for? Oh, woops, I forgot this is NHRA.

Well they have done a tremendous job today. They washed out round 2 of pro stock and some of round 2 of top fuel. It says "We are experiencing technical difficulities". This has been going on all day. This is the worst broadcast I have ever seen. What does it take for them to get their s##t together and give us the broadcast we pay for? Oh, woops, I forgot this is NHRA.
I’m sure I will get yelled at for agreeing with you again, but you are absolutely correct and at some level the subscribers to make a choice. They need to deliver a product worth the money they charge and this isn’t it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back