unbelievable (1 Viewer)

Why is that unbelievable? It's the second time this year, he's violated the rules. Having said that, I'm anxiously awaiting NHRA's explanation.

I wonder who rickie's sponsor will be next year. Sheikh Abdullah cannot be happy.
I think Rickie and AlBalooshi are running for Bahrain not Qatar. Sorry not nitpicking. I'm sure they are not thrilled regardless.
EDIT: I guess you are right. Sheikh Abdullah in Bahrain. I am a dummy, lol.

Last edited:
John Force has proven time and time again that the last person in the world that a race car driver would ever want to pay any attention to about when they should retire is a race fan. Every time someone mentions retirement he just goes out and wins another championship and makes them look like a fool...which he is very close to doing again.;)🏁:)

Last edited:
The question of why any racer should retire many times comes down to how much money they are making at the current time.

Not sure if this is the case but when they is a great deal of money at stake many people do not want to walk away from it!

Jim Hill
www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

After Balooshi car was tore down because he ran a 5.717 Brandon Snider runs a 5.71 flat in round one. Interesting

After Balooshi car was tore down because he ran a 5.717 Brandon Snider runs a 5.71 flat in round one. Interesting

Conditions during Khalid's run - Air temperature 84 degrees, relative humidity 35 percent, barometer 29.33 inches, adjusted altitude 2,908 feet, track temperature 113 degrees.

Conditions during Brandon's run - Air temperature 75 degrees, relative humidity 55 percent, barometer 29.39 inches, adjusted altitude 2,393 feet, track temperature 77 degrees.

well....today's go-to rant is obvious (and overused)

RACIST

Khalid, feel free to use that.......the NHRA should cave like every other company, organization etc

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back