Troy Buff to drive for Bill Miller in '08! (1 Viewer)

Awesome news......

Does anyone know if this will be a full-time or limited-schedule ride? Either way, congrats Troy!

And it looks like Dexter Tuttle is still in operation.

I wonder if Torco is still there ?

crew chief??

The NHRA are about three weeks late lol :p

Actually, they are closer to 3 MONTHS late....

I worked with Troy on the Joe Cantrell TAD car at the Atlanta Divisional race in September and it was pretty common knowledge there.

I am glad to see him get another opportunity, as he really digs this job!

The NHRA are about three weeks late lol :p

Actually, they are closer to 3 MONTHS late....

I worked with Troy on the Joe Cantrell TAD car at the Atlanta Divisional race in September and it was pretty common knowledge there.

I am glad to see him get another opportunity, as he really digs this job!

Hey Bruce,

They sure are, I got a msg in my inbox a bit before Indy, I was very excited, so excited I nearly came out with it on here back then. But soon as Pomona came around it was time to bring out the good news :) Troy will do an excellent job.

Troy is a very seasoned driver...I hope he comes out of the box at Pomona and does well. I`ve always liked Millers operation, but you never know what`s going to happen internally with that team...hopefully Buff doesn`t end up on the sideline like Brady did, if he has a rough Winternationals.

Sorry if this is incorrect but, I thought the Tuttle operation was to be bought by Evan Knoll and then to be teammate to Milican?

Brady didn't lose his ride because of his performance at the Winters, that's all I am saying on that. So Troy won't have any problems. :)

Mike

Agreed, Mike. In fact, if memory serves me correctly, Bill Miller openly stated that Brady was the best driver he'd ever put in the car to that point.

As for the full time vs. part time gig - Bill Miller has always run a partial schedule in the past, I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back