Travis Shumake announces sponsors for Top Fuel debut in Phoenix (1 Viewer)

ZWeinstein

Nitro Member
I am very excited he is finally making his Top Fuel debut and is doing it at his native home track. He bought all of Jim Maroney's equipment last summer and I believe is using an old Josh Hart chassis. Quite a few local sponsors stepping on board for his debut. Talked to Travis several times over the last few years and he will be a great interview and help bring a new avenue of fans to NHRA.

On a personal note, he graduated from the same high school I did and was actually classmates with my sister (he was class of '02 and she was class of '04) and spent time hanging out together as he was in drama/theatre and my sister was in band and both departments have always hung out together.

I am very excited he is finally making his Top Fuel debut and is doing it at his native home track. He bought all of Jim Maroney's equipment last summer and I believe is using an old Josh Hart chassis. Quite a few local sponsors stepping on board for his debut. Talked to Travis several times over the last few years and he will be a great interview and help bring a new avenue of fans to NHRA.

On a personal note, he graduated from the same high school I did and was actually classmates with my sister (he was class of '02 and she was class of '04) and spent time hanging out together as he was in drama/theatre and my sister was in band and both departments have always hung out together.

guess Maroney gave it up (((

Nice to see Kroger (Fry’s parent company) getting involved with NHRA.
no kidding. hy-vee has had quite a presence in indy car........just like menards would have a product and co-sponsor the topeka race every year,
now there is mission foods. why not let everyone know where to buy mission products? if publix brand was at the races, and they said, 'buy mission products
in our stores', i think i would drive rite past any and all other grocers to buy at publix.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back