Top Alcohol racing 4-Wide next year (1 Viewer)

I know the pro mods have different combos and it seems to work for them, I think it is an advantage for the a fuel cars not having to bring up the RPMs prior to launch. I’m kind of curious on how the staging works in the 4wide. Does the eight second clock to stage start after the first car stages or the third car? I would not want to have the engine revving for 12-15 seconds before the green. Hard on parts for sure.

I know the pro mods have different combos and it seems to work for them, I think it is an advantage for the a fuel cars not having to bring up the RPMs prior to launch. I’m kind of curious on how the staging works in the 4wide. Does the eight second clock to stage start after the first car stages or the third car? I would not want to have the engine revving for 12-15 seconds before the green. Hard on parts for sure.
Autostart is activated after the first car stages (and everyone else is at least pre-staged)

I never understood why they weren’t a pro class and pro stock is
The same reason that Top Sportsman is not a Pro class. It's a duplicate of an already existing Pro class. Plus they are sportsman racers, very few would follow the entire tour.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back