Tony Stewart In Big Trouble (2 Viewers)

I'm guessing this is going to have an impact on any lawsuit filed by the family. And not in their favor.

National Speed Sport News has a well-written story covering the Grand Jury decision and the evidence they had to work with. I recommend it.

I've always assumed there would be a lawsuit filed no matter the legal outcome. Before, I just assumed that Tony would probably just settle up and make it go away. hell, if I was his lawyer, that's probably what I would have advised. However, with the revelation of the toxicology reports, it's my guess he'll fight this.

Time for a title change for this thread

Not that I ever thought Tony was in big trouble....but you have to let these things (investigations) run themselves to the end before all of the "armchair sprint car racers" and "armchair Tony Stewart psychologists" should have been flooding the internet with speculation. This site had some of the most grounded and informative posts.....the rest of the web was a cesspool

Now, what can we do about all the 9/11 conspiracy postings? Talk about sewage!

Time for a title change for this thread

Not that I ever thought Tony was in big trouble....but you have to let these things (investigations) run themselves to the end before all of the "armchair sprint car racers" and "armchair Tony Stewart psychologists" should have been flooding the internet with speculation. This site had some of the most grounded and informative posts.....the rest of the web was a cesspool

Now, what can we do about all the 9/11 conspiracy postings? Talk about sewage!

Bob, we can talk about anything that has happened on my birthday for the last 2019 years... UBL got the date right... More than I can say for the HMC

d'kid

It was a tragic accident and I don't believe Tony Stewart did anything wrong.

For Kevin Ward to have gotten out of his sprint car at a night race in a black driving suit and run down the track to confront Tony was a very stupid thing to do. Now the news is saying he had enough marijuana in his system to affect his driving and judgement may explain part of the reason he did what he did.

I am surprised at some of the statements made by Kevin's Wards parents after this tragic accident.
One statement his father made said "It appears everyone at the track saw my son in the middle of the race track except for Tony Stewart"

The starter had the yellow lights on which means slow down and hold your position and if the starter had seen Kevin in the middle of the race track he would have put the red lights on the track where you are.

Like I said it's a tragic accident. Just my opinion. Jimbo

http://www.nostalgicracingdecals.com

Looks to me like the move by the car came after the fact in other words hitting the victim caused the car to go right and Tony corrected it .
It will be a hard sell to blame Tony since Ward RIP put himself in harms way .

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back