Tony Pedregon rants (1 Viewer)

Ken is right LOL
(Hey Baby Wanna ride in my Top Fuel Dragster.........)
6A767057-78AA-4617-8164-5F52CA1708FC.jpeg

I'M LIKE A DOG WHEN I HEAR TONY P..........BLAH ........BLAH.....BLAH.....BLAH..........I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS.........AND THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT DUNN.......JUST SAYIN.......
I think Tony P. is far superior as a speaker than Mike dumb. Every other word from Mike Dunn's mouth was BASICALLY, BASICALLY ON AND ON! Then every other word was OBVIOUSLY over and over. As a company owner who had people give safety classes (OSHA) I fired one guy who used the word BASICALLY over and over. Maybe Tony P.. isn't perfect but he hasn't gotten into cliche words. He does pretty damn well but can you do any better? I can't, I know that for sure. Some people just have to have something to bitch about. They all make mistakes but what the hell, nobody's perfect! Find something else to bitch about!

I think Tony P. is far superior as a speaker than Mike dumb. Every other word from Mike Dunn's mouth was BASICALLY, BASICALLY ON AND ON! Then every other word was OBVIOUSLY over and over. As a company owner who had people give safety classes (OSHA) I fired one guy who used the word BASICALLY over and over. Maybe Tony P.. isn't perfect but he hasn't gotten into cliche words. He does pretty damn well but can you do any better? I can't, I know that for sure. Some people just have to have something to bitch about. They all make mistakes but what the hell, nobody's perfect! Find something else to bitch about!
Well basically, you obviously don't care for Dunn.

I have no idea what y’all are specifically talking about; however - yes, TP used to compete in this series, against some of the very same individuals - and he undoubtedly still has very close personal ties to a lot of people who still race today. He does have to remain “neutral” as a commentator on the air...... and I imagine at times, this IS a challenge for him. I’m sure he doesn’t love everybody out there.... that’s interesting to think how Tony manages those thoughts as a professional. That’s all I wanted to say. But he just better not pick on Kalitta LOL ((kidding))

I WASN'T BITCHIN......JUST SPEAKING MY MIND........LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.....BUT IT BASICALLY DOES SOUND LIKE YOUR BITCHIN ABOUT THE WORD BASICALLY.....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back