Tony and Cruz (1 Viewer)

StockersRock

Nitro Member
Boy, oh boy... Those Pedregon Racing cars have very, very small Chevrolet bowties on the front of them (with no Monte Carlo logo either, I might add), and very, very large Toyota Trucks decals on the "B" posts. Just sayin...

They were a little upset when they didn't get the first Impala bodies. They felt that Tony should of been ahead of TJ Jr. since he finished higher in the standings last year. From my understanding, they get the bodies for free but no $$$ from Chevrolet. Now with this Toyota deal, I would guess Chevy will stop giving them the free bodies.

Ummm, Andy, they aren't running Monte Carlo's anymore.....:rolleyes:

They both have the new Impala SS bodies and yes I've noticed that they don't exactly state that on the front bumper or anywhere

They were a little upset when they didn't get the first Impala bodies. They felt that Tony should of been ahead of TJ Jr. since he finished higher in the standings last year. From my understanding, they get the bodies for free but no $$$ from Chevrolet. Now with this Toyota deal, I would guess Chevy will stop giving them the free bodies.
Why should Tony and Cruz get the bodies first when Don spent his own money and time getting the Impala's built in the first place? How would they feel if they had spent their moeny and time to get the body built and then having it go to TJjr. first? I don't think they'd be fine with it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back