Todd Veney (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
Just wanted to congratulate Todd on a great season. He beat Manzo, I believe more than once, and finished 2nd in Div.1 for the year. Couple that with personal bests in the ET & Speed departments, and Todd and the Follow A Dream team had an outstanding year. Todd has sacrificed a lot to follow his dream, so it's great to see him have this kind of season.

Just wanted to congratulate Todd on a great season. He beat Manzo, I believe more than once, and finished 2nd in Div.1 for the year. Couple that with personal bests in the ET & Speed departments, and Todd and the Follow A Dream team had an outstanding year. Todd has sacrificed a lot to follow his dream, so it's great to see him have this kind of season.

You forgot to mention that he got married as well!

Todd was on the crew when I attended Hawley's school in 1986 for the TA/FC course.

All I remember is a REAL fine guy.

KUDO'S Todd!!!!!!!!!!!:)

REX

I will add to the above congrats!!! I met Todd maybe 5 years ago @ Joliet, and over the years he never once declined to take time for a quick chat! I am pretty sure he didnt know my name, but I spent probably a half hour with Todd and Jay @ Charlotte, and they truely made me fell welcome, not a
"necessary obligation", and I really appreciated that!!!

Go Team Follow a Dream in 2011!!!

John;)

Ps. I should add Eugene and Bob Bode were very congenial, too!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back