Todd Smith Released from JFR Replaced by???? (1 Viewer)

Don't forget about DSM and the R&D they do. All DSR cars run DSM blocks and heads.

Not when AJ was there.

I guess this also kinda proves the Don was telling us the truth about him funding that car this year. Had he needed the funding, I would guess someone besides Langdon would be in the seat or it would have been parked at the end of the season (or when he fired Massey).

Why would AJ tune a JFR car? Maybe AJ feels if he's not a part of a Top Fuel team then DSR could run away with the class. Recent history has indicated this in fact. Maybe he doesn't want to see that happen. Maybe he wants to beat Don Schumacher Racing. Competitive desire. I'm not underestimating that theory.

Well this will piss off the girl-power crowd, but the car has qualified in the top 5 nearly every event and runs strong. The absence of wins is more often from the driver's seat. I have my firesuit on so flame away! :D
Looking back at results for her in 2015 I'd say its a pretty mixed bag. It's true her reaction times were overall pretty lackluster. But the car let her down alot.

According to a quote from John in Competition Plus' PRI notebook, "We have a new group putting together my Top Fuel team, everyone knows that it’s Alann Johnson."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back