Time Slip Simulator and Crew Chief Pro (1 Viewer)

We finished the first stage of the latest update for Crew Chief Pro and Crew Chief Pro Junior Software. If you are not familiar with "Time Slip Simulator" it is website that gives you a visual look at your races. This company is out of Australia and they were able to create a valuable tool. I decided to partner with them so now "Time Slip Simulator" will now be an option in our new Crew Chief Pro 7.80 version. Check out their site at www.timeslipsim.com

How it works is simple, after entering your run, and your Opponent's information you will just click on a button that says "Time Slip Simulator". Their website will pop up with a visual outcome of the race. You can change camera angles, pause the run, and even put it into super slow motion to analyze the race. You will even be able to look at the race from your opponent's view.

It is a wonderful Coaching Tool that every drag racer needs. I think Junior Dragster racers will really benefit, especially when they are just starting out. This is a fun tool, even for experience racers. I enjoyed reliving older races and seeing where I went wrong, and what I did right. If you are a new racer this tool will help you learn far quicker that you could just making laps alone.

The best part is you will be able to visually understand in two ways. First, after you enter a run you will see how the race looked at every interval. Second, using our "Finish Line Manager", you will be able to see what the race should look like BEFORE you run. You will even be able to view what it looks like if your opponent is holding a few hundredths, or if you want to hold a few as well. It will be very easy to do "What If" scenarios.
Here are two short videos of how it works in Crew Chief Pro and Crew Chief Pro Junior.

First, ET Racing:

Second, Throttle Stop Racing against a 218 mile per hour car:

Third, the new Camaro car type.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back