Tim Wilkerson last of (1 Viewer)

wilkfan

Nitro Member
dying breed in professional racing, this video is on Youtube, posted by Kermit 220, it is posted right above the video of Tim's warmup from Sonoma, nice tribute.

This is my tribute to Tim, I am glad you guys like it. I had been wanting to do a Tim Wilkerson video for a while but I never had the right song until I heard "Last of a Dying Breed" to me it fits perfectly. Here is a link to the rest of my videos YouTube - kermit220's Channel

No one out there is more deserving of the recognition of his achievements and he gets less ink than several of the big team guys and gals.
Gary Densham is another of that breed.
Caps off to Tim , your accomplishments and all those #1
qualifiers are not lost on me.
Great Videos Annie keep up the good work !

Annie, yes that is a great video, I forwarded to Tim, and along with a long list of Wilk Warriors, i will pm you.

This is my tribute to Tim, I am glad you guys like it. I had been wanting to do a Tim Wilkerson video for a while but I never had the right song until I heard "Last of a Dying Breed" to me it fits perfectly. Here is a link to the rest of my videos YouTube - kermit220's Channel

Annie, I don't know if you're married or not but based on that video, I'd ask you to marry me. :D ( check that, I just saw that you're only 19 so I'll go with "great video")

(and I HATE today's country music) ;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back