This ought to be interesting for Larry Dixon (1 Viewer)

But then again, if you were the CEO of Traxxas, looked at the metrics of your business as a result of the NHRA sponsorship and engagement and determined it’s a big boost your business, where would you tell them to stick it then?

Ya, if you are puling in enough profit to sponsor a FC for a few years, you probably do not want to bite the hand that feeds you

Exhibition cars needs to pass chassis certs? Since when do you needs certs for a car that's not competing in any class in the nhra? Jet dragsters have to have their chassis certified to run exhibition passes at an event? Isn't that exactly what the 2 seater is? An exhibition car?

Exhibition cars needs to pass chassis certs?

You must be new here. Yes they do, always have. There is an SFI spec for jet Dragsters and one for jet Funny Cars. Part of the issue as I understand it is that there is no SFI spec for a two seat Top Fuel dragster, therefor there is no way for the car to pass tech.

As I said, this is my understanding, I'm not speaking officially for anyone.
Alan

I saw where Larry changed his cover photo on his FB page to a shot of the double dragster at the SEMA show. I would think he would not want to bring any attention to it if there was still trouble with NHRA. Hopefully that's a good sign that everything is getting worked out.

But then again, Traxxas might be glad to know NHRA was all over it. Because if the unthinkable happened the surviving spouse would end up being the new owner by the time the attorneys were done.

I wish I was able to get a ride in the late :( Slammin’ Sammy Miller’s rocket Camaro or any of his other cars rocket driven or not. We were friends that lost track of each other for awhile. :(
R.I.P. Sam.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back