The Weed (2 Viewers)

JFat

Nitro Member
Any truth to the rumor Hagan has an image of the weed on each parachute this weekend? 😆 🙃

John

Funny, I was wondering this morning why we have not been hearing about him on the broadcasts...

and the NHRA is mad at Larry Dixon.......wonder how they will address this, since it's still against Federal law .....

OK, JIm, you are in charge of uniforms. Long hair mandatory, head band, lotsa facial hair, tie dye shirt, bell bottom jeans, must use words like Groovy and Far Out Man (train the crew on How To Speak 60's), Psychadelic paint job on race car. Led Zepplin all day & night.... :)

OK, JIm, you are in charge of uniforms. Long hair mandatory, head band, lotsa facial hair, tie dye shirt, bell bottom jeans, must use words like Groovy and Far Out Man (train the crew on How To Speak 60's), Psychadelic paint job on race car. Led Zepplin all day & night.... :)

How many of you still have flatop hair cuts and use Vitalis or Brylcreem?

all I see on race teams are guys wearing baggy shorts, buzz cuts and black running shoes with no socks.....maybe the 60's- 70's fashions would jazz up racing again

jungle.jpg

maybe not.....

846-02794797em-1960s-1970s-man-wearing-patriotic-clothes-working-on-engine-of-drag.jpg

He would be welcome here at Bandimere with no issues.

Yah that was my thought too; there’s so much cash coming from the legal business in Colorado, it’s actually amazing. Enough to sponsor more than a few pro cars during the MHN’s...... hint hint all you marketing people- hit up these pot shops for sponsorship in July

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back