the unfinished business cars (1 Viewer)

i would like to thank those that gave me porky's info. never would i have thought he would have a fb page. i wonder what he would think of that. and imagine if he had control of the fb page!! :) he would get banned and booted his first day on fb!!! i found some good info and vids. i do not know why i could not save the pics, the site would not let me. so i lightshot um. any protected pics can be had with lightshot. :) .....our local dirt track has a photographer. he puts his logo in the bottom left of all his pics. i cut his logo out and repost the pics with lightshot. that gives anyone a nice clean pic to get from my site. on another site, one guy likes to put his name in the middle of the pic. my gf can get on a laptop and fade his name, add in some color, and his name on the photo is gone. :) lets just say she has covered up many marks on many photos. :)

This is unbelievable and 100% ILLEGAL!

i would like to thank those that gave me porky's info. never would i have thought he would have a fb page. i wonder what he would think of that. and imagine if he had control of the fb page!! :) he would get banned and booted his first day on fb!!! i found some good info and vids. i do not know why i could not save the pics, the site would not let me. so i lightshot um. any protected pics can be had with lightshot. :) .....our local dirt track has a photographer. he puts his logo in the bottom left of all his pics. i cut his logo out and repost the pics with lightshot. that gives anyone a nice clean pic to get from my site. on another site, one guy likes to put his name in the middle of the pic. my gf can get on a laptop and fade his name, add in some color, and his name on the photo is gone. :) lets just say she has covered up many marks on many photos. :)

That is just such a douchey thing to do, man. Let alone to brag about on a forum.

I'm sure Mark Rebilas would have a few choice words to say to you!

This is what happens to the Unfinished Business cars.
unfinished business.jpg

any protected pics can be had with lightshot. :) .....our local dirt track has a photographer. he puts his logo in the bottom left of all his pics. i cut his logo out and repost the pics with lightshot. that gives anyone a nice clean pic to get from my site. on another site, one guy likes to put his name in the middle of the pic. my gf can get on a laptop and fade his name, add in some color, and his name on the photo is gone. :) lets just say she has covered up many marks on many photos. :)

The more I read your posts the more I realize you are a miserable person who not only is stuck in the past but take pleasure and credit in stealing others' work

strange. drag racers concerned about a copyright pic, but then you take your daily grocery getter out and go past the speed limit by ONE mph, and we all make "california stops", also known as breaking the law. we all do it, but that means nothing. those are moving violations that someone could get hurt or killed. we all do it daily. nobody has ever got hurt photoshopping pics posted on the internet. sorry i brought it up. as for the past, the ppl complaining are the ppl that never attended irwindale or the county. or they would have posted memories of being there, instead of whining about those dragstrips and the things that took place there and everything they missed out on. anyone that has been to those tracks wont whine about it. i have res. seat front row sec. f2 at seattle. row C is front row. i posted that as i am not a person to hide behind a computer.

Last edited:
So if I steal your work that's OK with you?
You do the work and someone steals it, did you get hurt?
If a guy's job and livelihood is taking and selling pictures then anyone who duplicates them is a thief.
Plain and simple.

Your comparison doesn't work either, if I'm going a couple over the limit, I'm not stealing anything from anyone, and if I get caught I will damn sure have to pay a fine for breaking the law.

Alan

Last edited:
Are you comparing stealing copyrighted images to speeding? Wow.
What you’ve done is ensure people quit posting their pictures for others to enjoy.
Thanks a lot.

the 5 B club trailer is in wally's museum and it never went down a dragstrip. the trailer is nothing special, it is what he did with it.

So if I steal your work that's OK with you?
You do the work and someone steals it, did you get hurt?
If a guy's job and livelihood is taking and selling pictures then anyone who duplicates them is a thief.
Plain and simple.

Your comparison doesn't work either, if I'm going a couple over the limit, I'm not stealing anything from anyone, and if I get caught I will damn sure have to pay a fine for breaking the law.

Alan

Well said.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back