The Perfect Storm for the Carolinas (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
I'm not talking weather, talking national events.

This weekend we have the Carolinas Nationals in Concord, not Charlotte -- lol

ADRL Dragstock in Rockingham, NC, two hours away.

The prestige of the first race at zMax and the largest PRO MODIFIED event in drag racing with free tickets.

I don't think I am going out on a limb to say I bet both places will be packed.

Anyone else think the same?

Marcus Smith said on Wind Tunnel last night that Saturday was sold out ... standing room only tickets available ... they have 30,000 permanent seats ... so that means they sold 30,000 tickets just for Saturday!!! Not bad ... there are some National Events that would LOVE to get 30,000 for the weekend, let alone 1 day.

Both are going to be packed. If I was in the area I'd do the ADRL on Fri and Sat and then NHRA on Sun. Wish I was there.

Marcus Smith said on Wind Tunnel last night that Saturday was sold out ... standing room only tickets available ... they have 30,000 permanent seats ... so that means they sold 30,000 tickets just for Saturday!!! Not bad ... there are some National Events that would LOVE to get 30,000 for the weekend, let alone 1 day.

Do you actually think they "sold" all the tickets or how many did they give away to get people to come?? I hope they sold them...and I wish I was going to be there.

Do you actually think they "sold" all the tickets or how many did they give away to get people to come?? I hope they sold them...and I wish I was going to be there.
Being that is in the heart of NASCAR, I'm sure that there were plenty of tickets withheld to pass around the NASCAR community. Doesn't matter, NHRA needs those butts in the seats more than ever!

Both are going to be packed.. no way around it.......

Billy

Billy the Rock will most certainly be packed! ZMax, I kinda doubt! I'm with Cheryl, I bet a lot of those seats were given away! I have a friend from Phoenix who relocated to Charlotte for his job, and he says Drag racing's a foreign language out there!

Last edited:
Billy the Rock will most certainly be packed! ZMax, I kinda doubt! I'm with Cheryl, I bet a lot of those seats were given away! I have a friend from Phoenix who relocated to Charlotte for his job, and he says Drag racing's a foreign language out there!

If that's true I'd say they are about to learn a new language really really quick...like in about 3.88 seconds.

I just looked at their website. They still have 4 Day Packages with reserved seating.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back