The grape lady video. (1 Viewer)

The difference between comedy and tragedy:

Tragedy is when you get a paper cut

Comedy is when somebody else falls down a man hole

Mel Brooks

Not even close to being funny. You are sick.

I didn't think it was funny either, but up to that point, it was pretty interesting. Stomping grapes for wine with your feet. I hope that image doesn't pop into my head when I'm enjoying a glass of wine.

I didn't think it was funny either, but up to that point, it was pretty interesting. Stomping grapes for wine with your feet. I hope that image doesn't pop into my head when I'm enjoying a glass of wine.

I didn't know it was done any other way... and no, I didn't find anything funny about it at all, nor do I think did the anchors.

I didn't know it was done any other way... and no, I didn't find anything funny about it at all, nor do I think did the anchors.

I figured they had machines for that, but if fancy footwork makes a good glass of wine...stomp away. One of these days I'd like to learn the whole wine tasting thing, what they look for and what it's paired with, but until then, I serve the finest boxed wine. :)

my taste in 'Wine'... Manischewitz Blackberry, whatever the house blush is, Bali-Hai, Anne Greensprings Plum Hollow...

I'm a man of simple, yet Sweet Tastes...
don't understand 'dry' wines at all.

Now Bourbon on the other hand....
or ta-kill-ya

d'kid

my taste in 'Wine'... Manischewitz Blackberry, whatever the house blush is, Bali-Hai, Anne Greensprings Plum Hollow...

I'm a man of simple, yet Sweet Tastes...
don't understand 'dry' wines at all.

Now Bourbon on the other hand....
or ta-kill-ya

d'kid

There's a local vineyard that makes a wine called "Plum Loco", I like that wine. Other wise, it's whatevers cheap.

My neighbor is a somillian or something of that sort, he's a wine expert, and sometimes brings me over a white wine that's really sweet. You don't seem to find too many sweet white wines.

Oh my god lighten up. Like I said, I wasn't laughing at her falling but her making noises like a crazed animal afterwards.

Samuel,

I really hope you are never in such pain. When road rash took the skin off my elbow, upper arm, thigh and knee, and they had to scrub the road debris out...I know the sounds I made were sub-human.

We don't know how exactly she landed, does it say how she turned out?

Last edited:
Samuel..........allow me to help you..................Sommelier

A wine Sommelier can help you a lot. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions! You know what you like to eat? They can help you "pair" wines that will best enhance your dining experience. It is truly worth it to ask!

If you are going into a wine/liquor/beer store, (if they have a large wine selection) most stores that stock wine will have a Sommelier on staff (if they stock any sort of wines worth a dang!). If you are cooking a dinner, ask them what you should "pair" the meal with. They are MORE than happy to help you. My best advice.....DO NOT BE OBNOXIOUS!!! They will help you out FAR beyond you're imagination!!! They will be your party planner for FREE!!! I know your mutha will looooove this advice for you!!! Trust me!:D

Take their advice and run with it! You will be a ROCK STAR!

Let me know what happenes!

Samuel..........allow me to help you..................Sommelier

A wine Sommelier can help you a lot. Don't ever be afraid to ask questions! You know what you like to eat? They can help you "pair" wines that will best enhance your dining experience. It is truly worth it to ask!

If you are going into a wine/liquor/beer store, (if they have a large wine selection) most stores that stock wine will have a Sommelier on staff (if they stock any sort of wines worth a dang!). If you are cooking a dinner, ask them what you should "pair" the meal with. They are MORE than happy to help you. My best advice.....DO NOT BE OBNOXIOUS!!! They will help you out FAR beyond you're imagination!!! They will be your party planner for FREE!!! I know your mutha will looooove this advice for you!!! Trust me!:D

Take their advice and run with it! You will be a ROCK STAR!

Let me know what happenes!

Um...thanks Suzie!! Karl thanks you too. (I know he does)

Samuel,

I really hope you are never in such pain. When road rash took the skin off my elbow, upper arm, thigh and knee, and they had to scrub the road debris out...I know the sounds I made were sub-human.

We don't know how exactly she landed, does it say how she turned out?

Just looked it up - blogs said she was fine, she just got the wind knocked out of her.

Oh, here's another funny news reporting clip:

YouTube - Killer Lizard Attacks News Reporter LOL, the lizard is not killer, it's just the way the reporter freaks out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back