The Don Speaks (1 Viewer)

One question comes to mind, what happens to his Factory Stock team? Is Constant Aviation part of his conglomerate?
I know David Davies is CEO, but is "The Don" involved since he makes aviation products?

I for one am very grateful to Shoe for putting together the enterprise he did and providing his teams everything they needed to compete. It gave me as a fan, a place to be and someone to cheer for. Lots of good times and memories.

on the B2B side of things, thought i saw online, or on tv recently the dsr hospitality area setup between ron capps and ant? is this hospitality structure still the same one that
originated with david powers? is it still at all the nat. events? with capps and brown?

on the B2B side of things, thought i saw online, or on tv recently the dsr hospitality area setup between ron capps and ant? is this hospitality structure still the same one that
originated with david powers? is it still at all the nat. events? with capps and brown?
The DSR hospitality is split between Capps and Tony Schumacher. Antron splits his with Justin Ashley.

Don has left a great legacy. Kenny Bernstein set the stage for corporate sponsorship. Don led the way with multi car teams with diverse sponsors. Glad to see his downsizing has not hurt the sport as Antron, Tony and Leah continue on.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back