the cars have arrived, unfinished business (1 Viewer)

ironpony

Nitro Member
D1aIATiUYAA0Fl0.jpg

if amato wears his snoopy underwear, will that be legal? .....and garlits car?? ....is it a swamp rat or otherwise?? and will bernsteins car have a terrible towel covering up something?? will warren johnsons car have a tent over it in the pits so nobody can see anything??

Last edited:
Toyota getting ready for the FSS V6 blown Camry. NHRA will give them a little more boost and a weight break.

how about adding some current unfinished business

Lea vs. Brittany
Pedregon vs. Force
Erica Vs. Greg
Line Vs Coughlin (Mail order match racing)
Torrence vs. any of the other drivers he's taken a jab at

Garlits is supposed to run his 'Lectric car at the gators. Would love to see him run 200 in it. Would be fitting to have the final between Shirley & Garlits. Oh yeah.....

How are they running it since pairings are already set, are they gonna give them a couple practice runs or straight into eliminations. I think it would be cool if after they were eliminated they could run a few grudge matches if they wanted to

how about adding some current unfinished business

Lea vs. Brittany
Pedregon vs. Force
Erica Vs. Greg
Line Vs Coughlin (Mail order match racing)
Torrence vs. any of the other drivers he's taken a jab at

Line vs Coughlin? That's not even the same sport, much less the same ballpark. One's family owns the business. The other just races for them.

How is that comparable?

That was my first thought. [I'm not complaining but just curious] Did the drivers pick the scheme or was it someone at Toyota? I don't know how Big Daddy's car isn't black and Amato's isn't candy apple red.

I'm guessing they were attempting to replicate the blue Valvoline dragster. Looks pretty similar.

s-l300.jpg

Line vs Coughlin? That's not even the same sport, much less the same ballpark. One's family owns the business. The other just races for them.

How is that comparable?

o come on, your splitting hairs, the Dixon v Bernstein beer wars from years ago was a rivalry and i'm pretty sure neither driver owned Miller or Bud and how about snake v mongoose, neither had any stake in Mattel

The Circus Monkey V Tony Shumacher

I'm thinking that was a fabricated rivalry.....made up by only one of the parties involved. It's kinda hard to have a one-on-one rivalry when the entire field was chasing him.

Does anyone know anything about what's under the hood? Are they completely stock from the factory? Are they prototype cars with some additional power adders to give them a little more jump?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back