Tech Talk Tuesday with Brian Lohnes (1 Viewer)

That was made 2 years ago at Atlanta.

We had shot a different version of this at Houston earlier in the year. Three cars at the top end with the noses off, it was bad ass. Unfortunately the data card that we shot on got corrupted and the whole thing never saw the light of day. In the meantime, one of the cars we used had crashed, and it was kind of a mess. That one we made in Atlanta was literally shotgun city. We hauled into the pits as they were getting ready to send the cars to the lanes.

Morgan's guys were about to pull the car out and I begged them to wait. Did that one, ran next door and did the Hruska car, and then the next space behind him was Rickie. It was a crime of opportunity.

As far as the speed of speech....sorry. The way we made that thing, I was so keyed up I may as well have mainlined a Mello Yello.

It was a crime of opportunity.
As far as the speed of speech....sorry. The way we made that thing, I was so keyed up I may as well have mainlined a Mello Yello.
It's a good thing I did not make that video. :eek:
When I get in situations like that, I forget to breathe...
In a meeting a few years back, I was giving a presentation, and someone in the room hollered "BREATHE!".

I am not good in public speaking, that is why I admire people like you and Allen who make it look so easy.
I am looking forward to seeing and hearing from you this year.
I like your style.

Its amazing how hard it is to speak without the feedback of looking right at another person, I'm with JR above, impressed beyond belief. I'm not scared of speaking publicly, but its a talent far, far beyond simply knowing your topic and wanted to tell people about it.

Ready for this year's racing to get going.

It shows a ton of sack to appear here in front of us keyboard crew chiefs. Thank you. I still recall your class eliminations call at Indy as one of my favorite Lohnes moments. I appreciate your work and I am looking forward to more. Awesome appearance on the Nomex Effect BTW. Now we need to get you in the Kalitta lounge with Buck and Jan-O.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back