Tasca Gets Busted & Fined (1 Viewer)

I don’t think you guys got the point of my post. I was thinking it’s a bit ironic who started this thread and his involvement in this

I don’t think you guys got the point of my post. I was thinking it’s a bit ironic who started this thread and his involvement in this
I did. :)

Last edited:
I think if the cost of the fine is inconsequential to the lawbreaker because he or she may have more disposable income than the rest of us, the second time that law is broken by said person the fines/punishment will be more severe....as in points lost or banishment from the event. That being said, I would ask if any of you have ever walked up to a wealthy person and asked for $2500 out of their pocket, would you expect them to give freely or refuse, as it's not chump change and what would they get in return for it? Try it next time you see a rich person 😉

One thing they all three have in common is Electric Copo/cobra Jet factory show down style cars...those things can be sneaky torquey...probably just an accident :)

look on the bright side, it wasn't on the street where they could of killed an innocent by stander, NHRA was founded to get it off the street.........................................sarcasm.

About as proactive as a 65 mph speed limit... not enough consequences to keep someone from doing it... ;)
Just my opinion...

Burnouts outside of the track boundaries or in the pits aren't always a good idea.

Randy, that UPI website is quality for old motorsports articles. I've learned much rumor and speculation over the years that made print in the 70's or 80's, but never actually happened.

at a divisional race in Maple Grove in 2007, the guy next to me and I were warming our cars up and testing our trans brakes. I always did this on jackstands, just in case...he had all 4 on the ground...track security came by and booted him out of the event and I think he was suspended for a couple of races.

Anyway, there are two ways of doing things during a sanctioned event and then there is just pure logic...

About as proactive as a 65 mph speed limit... not enough consequences to keep someone from doing it... ;)
Just my opinion...

There can never be enough. Consequences for murder are life in prison or death and people don't care. They still murder other human beings. When they think they won't get caught, the consequences can NEVER be enough. No matter how much they might be. That goes for any crime. Not just murder.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back