T/F entry list for Phoenix (1 Viewer)

Thanks Alan. Am hoping that it doesn't rain on Sat & if so, that they get at least one Q shot. Watching the weather on TV.

Thanks Alan. Am hoping that it doesn't rain on Sat & if so, that they get at least one Q shot. Watching the weather on TV.
The new lights all the way down track and into the shutdown area work GREAT.... just sayin... But yeah, don't mention the "R" word...that's just not kewl...

This will be the first race I watch on my new "cable cutting" Firestick setup....as soon as I got it and the WiFi set up, I purchased YouTube TV and got FS1, FS2, MotorTrend and a lot more in unbelievable clarity.
Once I get a few more sticks and set them up in the house I can ditch the cable for good (riddance ;))

This will be the first race I watch on my new "cable cutting" Firestick setup....as soon as I got it and the WiFi set up, I purchased YouTube TV and got FS1, FS2, MotorTrend and a lot more in unbelievable clarity.
Once I get a few more sticks and set them up in the house I can ditch the cable for good (riddance ;))

I ditched cable about 5 years ago! I have a Streaming app that literally has over 3,000 live channels plus movies, t.v. series, and of course FS1, FS2 for $10 a month. Cable companies are a total rip off!

I ditched cable about 5 years ago! I have a Streaming app that literally has over 3,000 live channels plus movies, t.v. series, and of course FS1, FS2 for $10 a month. Cable companies are a total rip off!

Which streaming app are you using ? Up in my part of Canada we don't get FOX Sports Racing. So I have tried a few apps on my Firestick but none of them play for much longer than 6-8 hours without restarting the channel. This makes recording shows to watch later very difficult. My present app is Sportz TV. What have you found that works well?

Which streaming app are you using ? Up in my part of Canada we don't get FOX Sports Racing. So I have tried a few apps on my Firestick but none of them play for much longer than 6-8 hours without restarting the channel. This makes recording shows to watch later very difficult. My present app is Sportz TV. What have you found that works well?

Last edited:
Well, since JFR's manufacturing shop is "John Force American Made" they are both the same. And I'm sure they both are running JFR engines as well no matter what the entry says.

Alan
I remember last year Grubnic saying something about just needing to figure out how to make the JFR parts work.

Glad you switched you will love it . I also have hulu lots of channels but if they keep raising price may have to change. Got hack last week and killed my internet but it's back up, just kills me that's all these idiots to do get on computer and hack.

Is there DVR functionality somehow? Are you a slave to live TV with this setup? I’m curious. Thanks

Glad you switched you will love it . I also have hulu lots of channels but if they keep raising price may have to change. Got hack last week and killed my internet but it's back up, just kills me that's all these idiots to do get on computer and hack.

Try this one, you won't be disappointed! try it! not just live steams but movies too!

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back