Supplier of nitromethane this year? (1 Viewer)

yeah, sorry everyone.....i hate to start a new thread all the time. try to find a previous similar thread, but it didn't work out too good.
basically just saying, wow, something mite actually be going down in price. if it happens, i wonder what prompted it?

yeah, sorry everyone.....i hate to start a new thread all the time. try to find a previous similar thread, but it didn't work out too good.
basically just saying, wow, something mite actually be going down in price. if it happens, i wonder what prompted it?
Good news, let's burn a lot of it in 2024

I'm betting that he doesn't remember.... You quoted a comment that was made nine years ago. lol :)
I remember. My reasoning was along the lines of “I know people of blah blah blah and they’re good” sort of implies the ones I don’t know aren’t good. So me writing “that sounded bad” was not meant any other way than that. Could substitute “blah blah blah” with anything - race, religion, ethnicity, political leaning, etc.

I remember. My reasoning was along the lines of “I know people of blah blah blah and they’re good” sort of implies the ones I don’t know aren’t good. So me writing “that sounded bad” was not meant any other way than that. Could substitute “blah blah blah” with anything - race, religion, ethnicity, political leaning, etc.
You don't have to explain yourself to me.... I wasn't the one who asked, "why". lolol.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back