Super Street to the lanes (1 Viewer)

Good luck Alan...remind me when you get to Topeka, to buy you a beer..soda..whatever your pleasure is.

Good luck Alan,

I know it must be hard, but know that hearing you guys call the action is such great therapy for the rest of us.

As soon as I turned it on this morning and heard your voice, I breathed a sigh of relief and knew it was all gonna be ok.

its time to heal, its time to race

I agree with PJ, although I am sure the weekend will be emotional and certainly with the Force teams not in attendence...different....But its time to get back to racing, it will help the healing!!!!

Is the audiocast up? Is anyone else having problems getting it? When I log in, I don't get the fancy audiocast button, and when I do click the simple link, I get a blank page. Will be checking all my browser setting in the meantime.

<edit> Never mind, I'm in!! :D :eek:

You need the fancy button. It's not up yet.

<edit> apparently not, just have to log in again.

Last edited:
I still can't hear squat. Is anyone else having problems hearing the audiocast??? It sounds like they're talking with a towel over their heads.

It's not it's usual quality, fades out, then gets louder. I have my volume real high so it'll scare the whatever outta me when it gets ready. Yep! it just did!

I just wish everyone a peaceful weekend in Houston. I'd love to be there.

Last edited:
I agree with PJ, although I am sure the weekend will be emotional and certainly with the Force teams not in attendence...different....But its time to get back to racing, it will help the healing!!!!

It was really strange to walk the pits and not see a John Force pit area, the mood was really somber, and it was good to meet Alan Rienhart, although only briefly.

It was really strange to walk the pits and not see a John Force pit area, the mood was really somber, and it was good to meet Alan Rienhart, although only briefly.

Kenny I totally agree. It just wasnt the same seeing no Castrol pit or hearing John's voice.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back