Subscribe to Alex Miladinovich’s Hot For Teacher Nitro Funny Car Team’s YouTube Channel. (1 Viewer)

That is 100% how they roll. Even a couple of the crew guys made those 3 real nice looking Blower, clutch, and rod and piston, tool and parts work stations that has electric and air plumed in. When they come home from a race they don't have the luxury of pulling their hauler into a nice large shop and working out of their trailer like the big teams do. They park in front of their house along the street and unload everything they need to work on the car and then Ron takes the hauler and parks it at his trucking company. It looks like Marcie must have been hanging around Alice Bode, because she has salami, veggies and cheese plate in the shop instead of their normal pizza or tacos. :)

Last edited:
It looks like Marcie must have been hanging around Alice Bode, because she has salami, veggies and cheese plate in the shop instead of their normal pizza or tacos. :)

Is "Marcie" the one who backs that guy up? From what little I saw, she looks pretty shiny..... LOL

Is "Marcie" the one who backs that guy up? From what little I saw, she looks pretty shiny..... LOL
Yes Marcie backs the car up and she is a really nice girl. She is a school teacher and participates in a Tri-Atholon swim/bike run every year and enjoys snow, and water skiing.

Last edited:
It.s nice to see the Hot4Teacher car will be running at Indy for their first time. I just got off the phone with Ronnie who drives the hauler for Alex and they are just east of St Louis. They were just getting ready to pull into a hotel and will be at the track in the morning. They left here in Orange early Monday morning, so they have made pretty good time.

Last edited:
I hope they kick some butt! Eugene, I'm guessing you're not gonna make it to Indy or are you in the trailer while the hauler is on it way helping to het the heads set up? You gotta be going nuts being retired. What's next for you??? Surfing with Jeff Diel?? B.T.W. Shady Maple is finally re-opening!
1594212113474.png

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back