Stockers To The Lanes! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Good morning Kelly, and the rest of you guys too-LOL

Sunny and beautiful, this AM

Alan

You just had to say that didn't you Alan? It's cold and rainy here with snow coming later...lol

Alan,

When I try to get the audiocast, it says it's not available until 11 (8 minutes from now), a time when I start flapping my jaw, oh sorry, start teaching!

How freakin cool is that?? I'm one of the rest of you guys... :( Kelly Andersen?? :D Oh that Kelly... :rolleyes: :D

Good morning Kelly, and the rest of you guys too-LOL

Sunny and beautiful, this AM

Alan
lol...thanks! I am continuing to have problems with the Audiocast at work. The IT guys SWEAR it is not on our end. I can access it at home just fine. So......I can't listen. :(

lol...thanks! I am continuing to have problems with the Audiocast at work. The IT guys SWEAR it is not on our end. I can access it at home just fine. So......I can't listen. :(

I think you may be ok--I think the Ray Ghio, Jr. organization will come to your rescue. Hey, Kelly, by the way, I just saw a little bit of something about some LSU players (I think it was LSU) this morning as I was leaving for work. Was I right or did I hear it wrong?

I have a hang nail, so I can't post times either... :D
Looks like it's just not your day Kel... :p
Meet ya fer ice cream later to make it all better... :)

Don't worry to much about Kelly, there Ray.

She has my number if she needs to hear my voice.-LOL

Alan

I think you may be ok--I think the Ray Ghio, Jr. organization will come to your rescue. Hey, Kelly, by the way, I just saw a little bit of something about some LSU players (I think it was LSU) this morning as I was leaving for work. Was I right or did I hear it wrong?
I haven't heard anything this morning....what'd you hear?

I haven't heard anything this morning....what'd you hear?
I THINK I heard that two LSU players have been suspended indefinitely on charges of burglary and using stolen credit cards. I didn't hear names, and I'm not totally sure that it was LSU, but I think it was. I'll see what I can find, and if you hear any more, let me know, ok? Or call Alan, just to hear his voice!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back